Friday, June 11, 2010

I realise the connection

 So over the past couple of days there have been two pieces of information that have caught my eye.



The first is that a new Indiana jones movie is being made to futher sully my memory of the once mighty series, it seems to be a running theme with Lucus that if he was involved in something in his begeinnings it would be awesome, but now if he's involved in things in his old age it is less so, see the Star Wars prequels (I didn't hate them, but they still don't hold a candel to the originals). As long as they go back to the original format of looking for relegious articles then I'll be happy. Also Mutt should be fired out of a cannon... into a wall.


Micheal "must die" Bay, has come out and dropped a bombshell... He thought Transexuals 2 was 'flawed'. I honestly don't know what he means, I didn't find anything wrong with it.

More seriously, he has managed to drop a bit of the plot, it will involve the space race with the major villain being Shockwave. Its nice to see some middle ground enemies coming back into this farce of a trilogy, maybe Shockwave can add that serious edge he's been talking about. There will also be no 'dodgy humor' thank the lord Spaghetti monster on high, if there was one thing I hated more than the entire plot, actors and Micheal Bay himself it was the hash brownies and the dog sex scenes, Sam's 'happy time' was amusing the first time round as a small subtle scene, the second film to hit us over the head with it, as in "look, look, look, it's comedy in a serious movie, how original are we!". The final bit that the movie will be based around the space race if the cold war, does send a shiver down my sping. Get it Shiver, cold war??? Meh. When you play god with history, the success of the piece is very much dependant on wether the audience agrees it is plausible and is with you all the way. Considering the last bowl of droppings we were fed last time, I doubt people will buy his links.

Now what was the link? Shia La Bouf is in both movies, so I put it to you is Shia a franchise killer?

I'm going to reserve judgement until I see Wall Street 2, but then its open slather.

No comments:

Post a Comment