Tuesday, April 20, 2010

1 true deadpool

Over the past year and a half I have been intrigued, more so, by comic books. One of my favourite characters has to be deadpool (After reading Secret Invasion I was hooked). However I have to admit that after a year and a half he is beggining to grow stale in the comic books. That said, I stumbled upon this about a month ago and I have refallen in love with deadpool. This was the video brought me back:



Now while I found it funny it still didn't quite understand it, so I went back and watched the first episode:



I love this guy, If you want more then go here: ItsJustSomeRandomGuy, If you have the time, watch his hour series, starts with after hours, then happy hour and finally zero hour, the most recent one is brilliant

No comments:

Post a Comment