Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Posse up: We're going after Micheal Bay

Dear all Ladies and Gentlemen,
On this day, my hopes have been betrayed. On this day the chances we had of a decent Transformers movie were dashed. On this day Micheal Bay showed his true colours.

I hated Transformers 2, I thought it was a god awful move that only managed to be half decent in its explosions (and there were so many of them that if Mr Bay hadn't gotten them right at some point it would just prove how retared he truely is). The thing which I was the most critical of in it was the utter and abhorent lack of plot, Oh sure there was some flimsy thrown together thing about some shard of the ginat Rubix cube, Emporer Palpatine and the *ahem* 'leads' spending what we must consider the second half of the film running through dunes of sand.

So pardon me whan I say I was really excited to hear they had gotten rid of Megan 'zoom in on her breasts' Fox. Had Micheal Bay finaly worked it out that plot is important? Would we get a real actor? Can I dare to dream that this movie may be good? We've already been promised it would be dark, so is this a step in the right direction?

Well my preties my hopes were momentarily dashed. I was told that a Victoria Secrets Model will replace Ms Fox.


...

YOU HAVE LEARNT NOTHING BAY!!!!
The point behind a movie is to suspend belief and bring to us a story of something which we may (or will) never experience, not to just throw some explosions, robots and hot women on a screen an pray that we don't notice everything else has been locked inside a box and shipped off to Bolivia

So here is my call to people of the internet, If Bay chooses a model I'm inviting you all to grab your shotguns and pichforks and join me as I ride out to Hollywood to take down Mr Bay. If its an actress.... well... we can all have cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment