Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Return from the Dead

That's right I'm back from what looked like a fast end, but no I'm still here.

Now you may be wondering what happened to me? Well feel free to select what you find the most believable answer from the list below:

1. Got busy with work and as such so had no time

2. My computer died so I couldn't post

3. My dog ate my blog and only now has it come out the other side

4. The government closed me down and had me in a secret facility to stop my spreading of dangerous truths. I escaped using a mix of Kung Foo and Origami.

5. I died, went to heaven, fought in a war between heaven and hell, killed Satan, got to chose whatever I liked as a reward, got reserected and now am back.

So feel free to chose any of those options above to help you understand. So now that I'm back there will be a little bit of... fine tuning going on, as much as I enjoy DW, I never really wanted or planed on this becoming a blog exclusively on that. This is for my own random thoughts, observations and general stuff that interests me and may interest you.


So the long and short of it is: I'm back for any number of reasons, I'll be moving more into a random thoughts sort of writing and everyone can have a hug from these two:



Caio Me amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment