Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Let us Begin the Campain Trail

During the week Edward Norton and Marvel seemed to have fallen out of touch, leaving Marvel to recast the role of the Hulk. Current rumours are that Joaquin Phoenix, Nathan Fillion and Adrian Brody are all in contention, but there is one name that is currently floating under the surface, David Tennant is also rumoured to be in contention.

I would like to make my position clear, I blamed RTD for any issues with the Tennant era series, David Tennant managed to somehow give heart to what should have been a meandering bit of fan gratification, he has the heart and intensity to carry the role of the Hulk, and there is this video of him getting into character:



So here is my campaign, I want everyone who would stand behind DT to put this logo at the bottom of their blog or on your facebook as a show of our power. Come On get involved:

No comments:

Post a Comment