Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Dear Hollywood ..... WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know its a funny thing, over the many months that I've had this blog and bitched and moaned about people who make the things I like I've never taken a crack at Uwe Boll. It's surprising really because most people call him a cinematic Hitler and you'd think he'd be one of the first people whoes nuts I'd want to stick in a blender and then force feed him the result. I guess its mostly because he has lacked the wide enough reach to get himself onto an Australian screen and I can't be assed to go and find a dvd of his films. Bot now there has been some brief information released that has pushed my annoyance meter into high gear.

So here's what I found out (Presented with a STOP at each point I had to stop reading for fear of self harm):

Poster:

STOP

Uwe Boll's next film will be called Blubberella

STOP

It's about an Obese superheroine who "will kick major ass - with her major ass."

STOP

So thats where my first source of information ran out and I managed to put down the kitchen knife before I did something rash. But then, because I'm a sucker for torture, I went and had a look on line and found this quote from Boll:

"The cast includes Michael ParĂ©, Clint Howard, Steggan Mennekes and me…I play Hitler"

...

...

...

I just want to repeat that for everyone. Uwe Boll is going to play the role of Adolf 'Friggin' Hitler in his next movie, which by extention means that Adolf ' Genocidal Maniac' Hitler will be in Uwe 'As if this guy has any sense of subtlty and respect when dealing with a topic like this' Boll's next film.

SLITS WRISTS

So in summary, this will suck and I'm not actually the Gentleman but his first clone Gentleman 2, but please just call me Gentleman, it'll be easier that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment