Friday, October 8, 2010

Force Unleashed 2 Trailer #2



Oh my god how cool does this look? It is amazing! After years of watching dodgy Star Wars prequels I now know what it was all for ... THIS!




Let me explain that above Geekqueal (Geek Squeal), this trailer brings together a lot of different elements from the prequels and uses them at the full state they needed. The cloning is obviously the major indicator, but there are others there too, the savage separatist state where he meets the God Rankor, Degobah and others. But it is the cloning that is my major focus. It was stated at the start of the second prequel that they couldn't clone Jedi... it is this small nugget of information that holds this story together, so are they still not able to and Starkiller came back another way? Or have they got it but it isn't woking to perfection yet?


All I know is that I am looking forward to this and my exams can't finish soon enough so I can play it.

No comments:

Post a Comment